Friday 27 January 2012

The beginning

I have been contemplating writing a book, blog, or story for a long while now. I have so much to say and often times the only one listening is Mason. It wouldn't be so bad except he's 6 and a half months, and is only half listening. The other half is planning his next maneuver. He's a pretty independent little dude, and everyday I have the sad realization that he is only going to get more independent and move further away from me, literally and figuratively. I do not intend for this blog to be a rant page (and I apologize in advance for when it does), but more as a place for me to out into words what is currently just floating around in my head. I hope my insanity will help even one person feel a little more sane about being a parent.

No comments:

Post a Comment